A gas leak at SouthPointe Pavilions, near 27th Street and Pine Lake Road, Wednesday morning led authorities to evacuate at least one business in the area.
The gas leak occurred near Scheels, and the order to evacuate all employees and customers in the sporting goods store was issued at about 10:25 a.m.
Black Hills Energy arrived to repair the leak shortly after 11 a.m., according to spokeswoman Brandy Johnson, and a technician then shut the natural gas valve that provided service to the area.
She said repairs to the line, which was damaged by a contractor performing excavation work, were expected be completed later Wednesday.
Get the latest in local public safety news with this weekly email.